Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Hello everyone!

Some great news the past week which has kept me off the internet, hence no blog until now..

Firstly - I got promoted at work! YAY! This means that I'll be getting some extra money to buy more exciting things to work with for Millicent Russell - stay tuned!

Secondly - I have a new stockist!! The owner of All About Me in Denmark Western Australia which will be opening its doors in February 2010 has asked me to make her a collection for her little boutique.

Last but not least - Christmas is coming! I've been flat out doing custom orders over the past few weeks and getting ready for the first gift for the Millicent Russell Special Secrets Club subscribers. Thanks to everyone who has joined! I promise it will be an exciting year for subscribers. Subscription closes in December so for those interested, check out http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18224065

I hope everyone else is getting into the Christmas sprirt - on a side note I was in Wollongong for the weekend and they had their annual santa pub crawl. The streets were filled with Santas, Gingerbread men, elves just to name a few! Ah the good ol' Christmas spirit. Love it!

xx Amelia

No comments: