Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a way to start 2010!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful christmas and ate great food among family and friends.



I had the shock of my life this afternoon when I typed in the Canberra CityNews Magazine website to see if my article had made it into this edition. When the first page came up I almost screamed - It is me on the front cover!! The first edition of Canberra CityNews for 2010!

Never in a million years did I think that I would make it on the front cover of a magazine! You can check the article out at http://www.citynews.com.au/. Thank you to Silas Brown for taking the photos and for Kathryn Vukovljak, Lifestyle Editor for doing up a wonderful article. And a big thank you to Itrip Iskip, my stockist in Canberra for letting us use their space for the photos!

My etsy store re-opens on Friday 8 January and there will be a number of new pieces. I've been working hard the last two weeks (since being back from my hoilday) and working on pieces for a new stockist in Western Australia as well as for my current stockists and of course my etsy online store.

This year will be packed with new pieces, new promotions and competitions! Stay tuned!

xoxo Amelia

2 comments:

ninaribena said...

That's so awesome!!! Congratulations Amelia, you rock! xxx

My Art Garden said...

Congratulations! That is super!