Thursday, April 29, 2010

A night out at Parliament House

Wow am I exhausted! Very relieved too - the 5th Annual Safe Work Australia Awards which I was managing went off without a hitch!!! It was a great night to celebrate those who have done exceptional things in work health and safety around Australia. They are some of the greatest people I've ever met.

As promised, here are some photos from the night. It was fabulous and everyone had a great time.

View from above - The Great Hall decorated in our colour theme

The 10kg trophies!!!

Adam Spencer our amazing Master of Ceremonies

The fantastic band - "Smooth Operators"

And finallly the team who put it all together!!

I've got plenty of behind the scene shots which I'll upload in the coming days.

But for now, It's time to sleep
xoxo Amelia

No comments: