Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Handmade Markets Debut!


Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been a little bit quiet the past week. I've had a lot of work on (at my real job) and so I haven't had a chance to come on here.

A lot of exciting news though!

Firstly - On Sunday March 28 2010 I will be holding a stall at the Canberra Handmade Markets - These markets are Canberra's best markets delivering amazing handmade goods from a range of designers around Canberra.

Being my first time at these markets and it being the start of the Autumn season here in Australia, I will be showcasing a range of exclusive pieces in the beautiful colour pallete of Autumn. Tons of new pieces both one of a kind and limited edition, including a range of one of a kind brooches/pins to wear on those great Autumn jackets...

I can't say much more for the time being but I will be showing sneak previews to the lead up.

For all of those living in Canberra, come along - Canberra Handmade Markets will be held at the Kamberra Wine Company Devine Function Centre - located on  the Cnr Northbourne Ave & Flemington Rd Lyneham. It's a beautiful venue and it should be a great day out.

Stay tuned - more news to come :D
xoxo Amelia

1 comment:

Market Girl said...

Hi Amelia, Can't wait to see all the new designs. make sure you post them on the market facebook page too!
Cheers
Julie