Saturday, February 20, 2010

My working space

I've taken a while to get these photos taken but thought I'd share with you where Millicent Russell is created.


I live in a little unit in a quaint suburb in Canberra, Australia. I work full time so I love to spend the weekends and evenings working on creations for Millicent Russell. My favorite time to create is in the morning when the sun shines through to my working  space through our little garden courtyard.

 

My lovely boyfriend built the table for me, it's small but it works well for the space we have... and as you can see it's pretty messy with bits and pieces everywhere! I always clean up but it never stays tidy!

 

I love vintage black and while prints and the one hanging above my working space is probably my favorite. It's taken by Max Dupain, one of Australia's most famous photographers. It hangs on top of my desk and I love to look up at it when I'm thinking about new designs.

xoxo Amelia

2 comments:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Found you through the etsy forums. Love your jewelry! : )

Additionsstyle said...

I work in my basement, and I would love to have the sun shine in on my workspace. It looks really lovely in your space.