Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Holidays

What are your plans for celebrating Easter?

My Easter celebrations started this morning I woke up before the sun was up to get to my weekly Boot Camp by the lake. I will have to take my camera down there some time as the reflection of the sunrise on the lake is one of the most breathtaking things I've ever seen. I really think that is the motivation for me to get up in the mornings now that it is starting to get cooler. Anyways, I digress - the point to this part of the story was that in the spirit of Easter, our Trainer organised an Easter egg hunt for us after our grueling session. It was so much fun! I haven't participated in an Easter egg hunt since I was a kit.

When I got to work I found my desk littered (maybe the wrong word) with eggs and bunnies!! I don't think this was the best week do decide to try and cut my addiction to chocolate. Mega Fail.
Tomorrow I am heading to Barrington Tops and the Hunter Valley to enjoy some camping and hiking plus wine country!

I would love hear what you are all up to!
Happy Easter Everyone!

xoxo Amelia

No comments: