Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All things 2009..



All things 2009….

This year has been a massive year for me. I’ve done so many things, and visited so many places. I’m really happy I got to do it all even if it has exhausted me beyond anything I’ve ever known ;)

Over the next few days I’ll be posting some pic of favourite places I visited in 2009.

First we have Rainbow Lake which is situated in Perisher Valley in the Snowy Mountains of New South Wales, Australia. This was the most beautiful lake. The sun was perfect and it mirrored the surroundings on the water like I've never seen before.

Second is the rainforest of Cradle Mountain in St.Claire National Park, Tasmania. This national park is world heritage listed and we were there on New Years. It was spectacular.

More photos to come! :)

1 comment:

whyte said...

I find I never regret travel and exploration. And the fondest memories my kids have is of our adventures elsewhere. There is so much in this world to take in, much of it with "no ticket required"! Have fun sharing through blogging!