Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To blog or not to blog

Ok So I'm new to blogging, this is my first blog and I'm a little bit exicted to get into the blogging scene.

Firstly a little bit about me. I live in Australia and love making jewellery. I own my own jewellery label Millicent Russell which I started in 2006 and now I stock my designs in little boutiques around Australia. It's a great little business and it is blooming so I'm hoping to quit my full time job and work from home making and designing things that I love.

This year has been a big year for me with my full time job - I haven't had much time to work on my jewellery so next year will be an even bigger year as I plan to focus a lot of attention on my jewellery business. I will be re-launching as well as offering an exclusive privaledges club. Stay tuned :)

That's me for now.

I've just re- opened my etsy store so come check out some of my goods!
www.millicentrussell.etsy.com

~ Amelia

No comments: