Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shop Local - Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

I have been ‘shopping local’ on Etsy recently and have found some amazing Australian designers.

Here are some of my favourite items from Canberra based designers. You can some of these designers at the upcoming Handmade Markets in Canberra on 20 - 22 November 2009.



‘Some Like it Ruff Earrings’ – Tango and James
'Hand Cut Paper Cut of White Paper A’ - Tamara Designs
‘Minnie Minsky – Robot Girl’ - Redmag
'White Rabbit Magic Mirror Neclace' - Danielle Kathleen
I'll be putting up a few of my favourites from other states this week! :)

2 comments:

ninaribena said...

Amelia,

Thank you so much for including a little Tango & James! I love your work too and am so pleased to see you are BACK! I'll add a link to your blog on mine... and thankyou for introducing Danielle Kathleen!!! There's another clever Canberran for Canberra's Got Style! Can't keep up!!!

Cheers,

Ninaribena xxx

Erica said...

I love that rabbit picture!